Today seems to be a day of lessons-learned, so I thought I’d list them for you. Hopefully this saves you the trouble of learning these things the hard way!
1. Do not start picking your nail polish off late at night and then go to bed without taking it completely off. If you don’t, you will end up at work with nails that look like this:
2. Do not eat popcorn at 10:00pm the night before you are doing a speed workout. Your stomach absolutely will revolt.
3. Do check the temperature outside before heading out for a run. Not just the actual temperature, but the “feels like” temperature. Otherwise, you will be under-dressed.
4. Do wash your hands after you use dry shampoo and before you touch anything. It leaves white residue. Everywhere.
5. Do not hit the snooze button. Your day will be so much better if you just get up.
So, as you may have gathered, it was bit of a rough morning! A speed workout with a cramping stomach that I set out too late to fit in comfortably = a rushed morning and spinning head. I’m going reread this post to myself tonight in hopes that I’ll remember the lessons in the morning!
Other things to check out:
- This post on fannetastic food: it’s full of quinoa recipes to try.
- This article on how you can help people in the Philippines in the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan.
- Warby Parker’s new Winter Collection. For every pair that is sold, a pair is distributed to a person in need.
- This song (thanks LC!!)
Happy Hump Day!
How was your workout today? Any lessons learned? Digging any new artists or songs?