Hi! Thanks for checking out my blog! You’re at this page because you want to know more about me, so here we go:
1. I am the second child of six children. Yes, we all have the same parents and yes, they are still together.
2. I started running when I was in 7th grade, and I got attacked by a dog on one of those runs. It did not keep me from running.
3. Growing up, I was a gymnast, which I believe game the discipline and drive that I have today.
4. I battled with bulimia for many years, but am happy to say I am in recovery.
5. I live in NYC and I LOVE it here.
6. I ran my first half marathon when I was a senior in high school (with my teacher, no less!). My longest training run was only 7 miles and it took me 2:30 to complete it. It hurt. A lot.
7. I wear heels as often as I can because I like the view from above.
8. I love animals but sadly have no pets.
9. I grew up in NH and though I love the city, every now and then I need some country air. There’s just something about it.
10. My least favorite meal is lunch. So send me your ideas!
Leave me fun facts about yourself in the comments! I hope you come visit again soon 🙂