I read a lot of blogs that include elements of gratitude. I also read one of those “100 Things Happy People Do” (I am choosing not to share the list because it’s annoying) that pointed out how taking time to reflect on the wonderful things in your life will make you happier. That I believe. You can thank me later for paraphrasing the entire list into the one point that was helpful.
So back to my point, today I’m trying out my Gratitude List. I woke up feeling alive and thankful, so it’s fitting. I won’t be offended if you pass on this entry – it’s about to get all gushy up in this joint.
1. My Family – I have the best family. I’m sure yours is great, but mine is just awesome. I’m kidding (sort of). I am so thankful to have five siblings and two parents whose love and support carries me through everything. AND, my grandparents, aunts and uncles, and cousins rock.
2. FW – What a man! How this smart, funny, handsome man ended up in my life I’ll never know. But I am so glad he did, because he is the best.
3. My Friends – Suffice it to say, they enrich my life more than they probably know.
4. My Health/Running – I have not always been able to count on my health, but I am soooo thankful to be healthy and able to run the smart way.
5. Coffee – this is getting pretty heavy, so let’s not forget how thankful I am for my cup of coffee every morning!!
What are YOU thankful for?